Wanted Piggie with good bones (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What man Bun??? 🤣😂

Only man-buns in photoshop Im afraid.

Do have a sweet Christmas leave beard going on though. Have to shave next Thursday :confused:

D00FB831-2135-4906-9FD3-B0399186D669.jpeg

If you are going to rebuild the 3FE, use a 2F bottom end. ;)

Keep it simpler..... 2F rebuilt with 3F head, manifolds and carb.

Is there a way to keep the tires tucked under the fenders with the 80 axles? That's the only thing that bugs me about them....too wide.

4.5” BS with 80 axles and it’ll still be way outside the fender wells....... which I’d be hesitant to run with a minty body..... if one really exists.

I’m not cool enough for all that. I’m cool like 1992 rebuilt 3FE cool :cool: yeah.... I’m as good as 1992 was...

The 3FEs are pretty cool.
I always thought it would be fun to build a computer for a 3FE that would manage sequential firing of individual injectors instead of just batch firing the 2 banks.

The 3FEs are pretty cool.
I always thought it would be fun to build a computer for a 3FE that would manage sequential firing of individual injectors instead of just batch firing the 2 banks.

There’s an app for that!

Tell us more...

I probably spoke too soon, but one of the Haltech standalone systems might be able to control it. I’ll be playing with the 1FZ in the coming year. Seems like it could applied to the 3FE as well.

3fe was the best 6 Toyota ever built

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom