Pig wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Acquired my first pig, and I'm now in the planning stages. I'm probably going to go for the stock look, but I also am curious about what pigs look like with other wheels (preferably Toyota). I've seen stock steels, old-style aftermarket white spokes, newer-style aftermarket alloys, etc., but I'm curious about others.

Anyone have photos of 55s with 6x chromes? 80 alloys? Any other OEM Toyota wheels?

Just exploring...................

Thanks.

Bj42 lx rims.. 16x5.5 with 34x10.5r16 swampers
i.php

16x5 split rims with 8.25r16s
20191115233028-36a58d11-la.jpg

Acquired my first pig, and I'm now in the planning stages. I'm probably going to go for the stock look, but I also am curious about what pigs look like with other wheels (preferably Toyota). I've seen stock steels, old-style aftermarket white spokes, newer-style aftermarket alloys, etc., but I'm curious about others.

Anyone have photos of 55s with 6x chromes? 80 alloys? Any other OEM Toyota wheels?

Just exploring...................

Thanks.

Pictures?

We like pictures...

Who has a pic of the pig on slot mags and hurricanes...both old school cool and a bit unusual.

Guys, thanks for all of the submissions so far! Interesting group of photos.

Am actually surprised at how good the 6x chromes look on a pig! They're more "period-correct" looking than I thought they'd be, more along the lines of those old skool slots.

Still thinking, so keep 'em coming

No doubt the white spokes are “appropriate.” That look is still near the top of the list.

There are so many good 6-lug Toyota wheels, but I’m thinking most of them are too modern for a 55. They’ve almost got to be constructed of steel to “work” for me on a pig. Plus, I gotta keep that unsprung weight high!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom