Pig Run???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
Anybody going to the Pig Run 8/18-19 at Rausch Creek?

I sent this out to the list.

Lance says he'll be there.

I'm hoping to arrive Thursday evening but that might turn into Friday morning.

I got your PM on this Bob but doubt seriously that I can make it.

Have fun dude.

If anyone is interested in caravaning up to RC on Thursday 8/17, I'm leaving Rockville around 12:00 Noon.

I am up for heading out on Thursday also, Noon may be pushing it for me though unless I can pack the truck the night before.

Is anyone interested in wheeling on Friday with Allen and the 4runner jambo folks up at Paragon or does everyone want to wheel Rausch Creek both days?

John Smith said:
I am up for heading out on Thursday also, Noon may be pushing it for me though unless I can pack the truck the night before.

Is anyone interested in wheeling on Friday with Allen and the 4runner jambo folks up at Paragon or does everyone want to wheel Rausch Creek both days?

That's what I usually do - pack the night before, except for the cooler.

I am going to head up Friday night after work if anyone wants to caravan. I'll be leaving Capitol Hill around 6ish. I would like to wheel my stock truck on Sunday if anyone is interested.

I'm planning to leave late Thursday afternoon and catch I-81 at Winchester. Hope to make it to RC at about 8 PM if anyone wants to meet up along the way. My plan is to run blacks if we can get a group together.

John - There's a chance I'll head to Paragon on Sat., but I'll likely just stay at RC to avoid setting up camp twice.

I was planning on going but I just started a new job and can't take time off to go up now:crybaby: You guys have fun though

Tony,

If you can't come, at least send some beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom