Events/Trails Pig Party 2021💥🎉💥 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, our farm sitter just backed out and now we're scrambling to find someone. It's been brought up that I go alone and Jeri stay home, but that would suck big. Always something!
You wouldn't have anyone to talk to!

Welp…it’s time to call it. Past time really. My split transfer case through Cruiser Outfitters is still in shipping limbo. Was hoping to meet all you Pig Party guys, but it will have to be next year. Enjoy and take lots of pictures. At least I have my pig party t-shirts that I will wear next week anyway!

TJ
Plan is to take the scenic route and head over Rabbit Ears from Steamboat and up through North Park to Laramie, so we will miss Fort Collins. From Laramie, backroad to Wheatland, up the Interstate to near Douglas, over to Lusk and then on to Custer.
Scrapdaddy-inspired random paper map wandering. Anyone can use the four lane.

Glad to hear scraps. That stainless tank can sure hold a lot of Budweiser Sorry to hear DTC72.

I made first run to the grocery store today. Wanted to make sure to get my gin stocked up. Pick up a bunch of inconsequestial food while I was at it.

Although tomorrow my lithium battery arrives Im going to opt to use an AGM for the auxiliary for this trip. Don’t want to do any re-wireing and depend on a new science for such a long trip away from home without trying the system out locally for a while.

getting close to time to suit up and duct tape you 55 grill to your Lexus

Question for our brave guides...Do you think there will be a need for a chainsaw dealing with dead fall?

So I received a care package of delicious walnuts to deliver to PP from Pigeaten Don.
These are Don grown by Don on their farm in Davis CA I do believe.

So if you like walnuts there are more then plenty to go around.

Thanks Don for your generosity. At least some part of you will be with us.

Don’s nuts have gained quite the reputation.

200 (1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom