Events/Trails Pig Party 2021💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey boys and girls......wanted to introduce myself. My good buddy @Redgrrr called me up yesterday and said there would be a pig party in the Hills in June. He said "You want to help?"..........stupid question. Anyways, sounds like there are a pile of you guys coming up so if you have questions or need help planning I can also be a point of contact. Looking forward to this event!

Awesome! Thank you! Are you in DTC? Would we have crossed paths at any previous Classics?

TJ......you probably didn't recognize my handle but you looked at my camper last summer at the "Classic". That should help you remember.
Awesome! Thank you! Are you in DTC? Would we have crossed paths at any previous Classics?

Hoddie in the hoodie

5C5EC8E6-2AB4-4158-A4BF-6EDB0398463B.jpeg

Shirt ordered!

So I’m planning on arrival Badlands late July 1st -midday 2nd. Ride there a few days, then circle back through CO, then back to Alabama. Take 2-2.5 days to get across the country each way.

If we can get the body swapped on the wrecked ‘69, it’ll come too.

something like this

36A81EC5-6C8B-4A46-8DB6-1B3CBF50B0FC.jpeg

I have the Pig Party on my calendar for June 25-27 per Scrapdaddy's scheduling.

per Scrapdaddy's scheduling.
Mr. and Mrs. Scrapdaddy are some of our favorite pig party buddies and if I could make his dates Mrs. J Mack and I would be there at the end of June, unfortunately that’s not my reality and I will be forced to spend my fourth of July watching fireworks over mount Rushmore with @cruiserjunktion @fj55-100 @TachedOutOffRoad and anyone else that would like to join us.

So now it’s 4th of July at Mt. RUSHmore?
Now how could I miss that?
If we wear some official PP2021 T-shirts I bring some parts in official Toyota boxes will that help me get in while driving an ‘08 Dodge?(which if taken, would have officially attended more Pig Parties than the Pig)

So now it’s 4th of July at Mt. RUSHmore?
Something beyond my control will prevent me from making the June 25-27 dates.

It’s not my place to ask anyone to reschedule their plans for me but I will be going to South Dakota the following weekend July 2-5 ish maybe a day or so longer, a few of the guys said July works fine for them so we will have a sounder of swine the weekend after the party.

Any and all are welcome to join us if the dates work better for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom