Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm partial to the San Juans/Durango/Pagosa Springs area. However, trail access depends so much on snowfall. Early June may still have many of those trails closed. Just my 2 cents.

I missed you guys this year but I did get some fun wheeling in with the Copperstate Overland Rally in October
13CCBAEB-6301-4F33-91EA-108383B38C24.jpeg
32751B14-8341-4882-80FC-FEAD97EE4ABC.jpeg
0FCB6B5A-00C9-4203-9FDF-78D6E6F0041C.jpeg

I agree with Hank Tank. My wife's family homesteaded right outside of Pagosa Springs near William's Lake and the Weminuche. They have a mountain named after the original homesteader! Lots of great memories fly fishing the Piedra going back well over 25 years! If the party is later in June, the fly fishing will be much better and I know the spots.

Hopefully, my 55 will be done by June ....🤪

I’m up for varying the geography...northern NM. Wyoming, Idaho or Montana. Maybe even the backside of the Sierras in northern CA. Perhaps some balance between off road 4wd and eating higher speed backroad dust. We’ll be there whatever the final decision on date and place.

Some of us don't have iron butts like you and Remy!

We will most likely try to plan a trip on the Magruder trail around the same time as the pig party, two days driving from Idaho to Montana then turn around and spend two days driving back. I'll need to pull my notes but I believe we plan on starting in or around McCall Idaho and cover a bit more dirt road.

Ya'll welcome to join.

Like this idea. A loop as outlined is attractive, as is the opportunity to extend for those who have time before or after.

Location sounds great how does the weekend before Fathers day week end sound ?? June 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom