Events/Trails Pig Party 2019 (3 Viewers)

What Type of Pig Party?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recommended use by your cardiologist!

Ya, Sorry I forgot my spare tire cover this time.

dontfollow.jpg

I’m not sure I could handle a 72oz steak for breakfast. Apparently eating just one or even two of them won’t win you any records.

😮

Before departing, I spent almost 4 hours cleaning the cruiser at the VIP next to the KOA. There was no way I could make it any further with the amount of dust/dirt I had accumulated in the desert. I also finished “customizing” my previously repaired bumper before hitting the road.View attachment 2012556View attachment 2012813
I know this is going to play out like JMacks cooler incident at PP18 ( had to be there), but why did you cut up your front bumper?

I know this is going to play out like JMacks cooler incident at PP18 ( had to be there), but why did you cut up your front bumper?

My bumper was from an old donor 40. It had been “repaired” at some time on the drivers side. You can just see it in the pic below.

I managed to snag a tree while turning around, undoing the previous repair. To make it symmetrical, I simply removed the same section on the passenger side.

33F0E3E1-8122-4C8B-8783-8F4B4D7B35D2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom