Pig Party - 2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Appreciate the compliments on the article. The bane of any writer's existence is what gets left out. That and misspelling names, which I tried very hard to double check. Missed the dogs but I think I managed to get the name of every human in camp into the text.
I'm certain space considerations limited the number of pictures...I'd actually sent in three dozen with captions so that Stan would have a choice. About half were from Bonnie, the other half from many of you via the dropbox that was set up. The one I really hoped would get in was of a long line of Pigs coming down through the switchbacks on Corkscrew Pass. Another was of Andre towing Deo towing Hank up the other side. When I get some time, I'll post Bonnie's pics to the dropbox.

Mine was the ugliest PIG :pig::( but still deserved part of the spotlight, not even in group photo :(. Next year :pig:.

That's what you get for bugging out early! I did have a wonderful pic of your tailgate and license plate...bondo, rust and all.

Good Job! Wish they would of let us have some more pictures of everybody in action. Next year!

Mine was the ugliest PIG :pig::( but still deserved part of the spotlight, not even in group photo :(. Next year :pig:.

Appreciate the compliments on the article. The bane of any writer's existence is what gets left out. That and misspelling names, which I tried very hard to double check. Missed the dogs but I think I managed to get the name of every human in camp into the text.
I'm certain space considerations limited the number of pictures...I'd actually sent in three dozen with captions so that Stan would have a choice. About half were from Bonnie, the other half from many of you via the dropbox that was set up. The one I really hoped would get in was of a long line of Pigs coming down through the switchbacks on Corkscrew Pass. Another was of Andre towing Deo towing Hank up the other side. When I get some time, I'll post Bonnie's pics to the dropbox.

Agreed - more pics would have been cool.

The good news is now we can post all our pics here! Either this thread, or the Pig Party Pics thread...

Hey gang, was up late last night surfing the dark web again and came across this fellow who makes paper model kits of offroad trucks. Boy was I surprised to see an FJ55 kit. So I bought one ($6.95). The kit is emailed to you in a pdf file and he has a variety of colors (even different rear doors tailgate/ambulance doors). Planning on working on it this weekend with my kids. Should be fun. Check it out: FJ55 Land Cruiser (Rolling Model) « Papercruiser.com

Cheers!

Hey gang, was up late last night surfing the dark web again and came across this fellow who makes paper model kits of offroad trucks. Boy was I surprised to see an FJ55 kit. So I bought one ($6.95). The kit is emailed to you in a pdf file. Planning on working on it this weekend with my kids. Should be fun. Check it out: FJ55 Land Cruiser (Rolling Model) « Papercruiser.com

Cheers!
FJ55-rollling-627x400.jpg

Sitting here recovering from a near heart attack I almost had last night watching the Eagles game.
I joined TLCA just in time to get that issue. I was pretty stoked to see the article. I would’ve thought it was by far the most interesting write up in the issue, even if I hadn’t been involved.
I’m just glad I was there, even if only one day. Y’all kick ass! I’m all for ‘18 wherever ya’s wanna rage it!

Sitting here recovering from a near heart attack I almost had last night watching the Eagles game.
I joined TLCA just in time to get that issue. I was pretty stoked to see the article. I would’ve thought it was by far the most interesting write up in the issue, even if I hadn’t been involved.
I’m just glad I was there, even if only one day. Y’all kick ass! I’m all for ‘18 wherever ya’s wanna rage it!

Thanks again for making stickers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom