Pig for sale in OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm evidently too dumb to figure out how to post a link, but it's in La Pine Oregon

Looks nice, but is the annoying type of ad that lists price and one picture. $17K asking is worthy of a few words and pictures...

1620885090374.png

Picked up by one of our own👍

From CO to OR? If ya come thru Reno you can crash at my place if you need. :)
Appreciate that, awful nice of you to help!

As my luck would have it the daughter has not run the 4x400 in a couple years until this weekend. OF course the 4x400 is the very last event of the day so looks like late start Saturday. From Glenwood springs it appears my course is towards Salt Lake city then towards Boise. This will be a sleep in the rest area for few hours trip. I hope to get started back pretty quick after loading it up and stopping at cheap motel along way home for decent night sleep and shower.

Did that a couple times when the PoPo 👮‍♂️ was chasing me in me early days 😉! What!! W.T.F. Have nothing but respect! National Police week 🇺🇸. Got your back!!
Bob I hear ya, been there a couple times also been chased by a few dogs doing some stupid high school pranks late at night. If only someone had timed me, I guarantee I would have been in the record books!!

Hell I get winded climbing the steps in the stands anymore. However I remind the kids often who they got their track skills from....

Me for one.

yup. We’re remodeling a home here in Colorado. She’s got a Pinterest board of ideas she likes, etc.

So she shared her account with me several weeks ago.

Two nights ago she complained about the “old Landcruisers” polluting her “feed” on Pinterest.

This is the same gal who drives a 89 FJ62, and who asks why I’m *not* buying the latest find, which is how I ended up with the hzj75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom