PIG calendar??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup, I like it!

Especially if not all garage queens.

B6EEFE09-25D1-47D2-981B-433C1C2CD98F.png

So would we like to pick out some pictures and cast some votes or is there a guy that we just toss this idea in his lap and let him do it?
Pretty sure I could make a decades worth of calendars just with what I have on my phone, just not sure if they would be big enough. From my experience, photo files have to be at least 1Mb to transfer nice and clearly to 8x10 size.

I'd be happy to supply some pictures for consideration.

It would make a good Christmas present.

I'm in.

My wife's always said this pic deserves calendar treatment...

White Rim 4.jpg

I've always liked this one of my first Pig...the one I should have kept. That's original paint except for one rear corner.

Toyota 3.jpg

Last edited:
I've always like this one of my first Pig...the one I should have kept. That's original paint except for one rear corner.

View attachment 2415467
Man that rack is on tall mounts, so what year (the photo taken) was it still in such awesome shape?

Man that rack is on tall mounts, so what year (the photo taken) was it still in such awesome shape?

Bought in in 2008 in AZ. Pic is from the drive home to Colorado. Sold it a year later. Rack went to the Netherlands on a restored VW bus. Mounts were adjustable so it didn't need to be that high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom