Pictures of winch mounting with Saginaw box (FJ40) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
FJ40: I'm working on my Saginaw PS conversion and am wondering about how to mount my M8000 Warn winch. (It was not mounted previously)
Pictures and info would really help - I've stared at it a lot without coming to any solid solution.
TIA

KISS.. http://www.4plusproducts.com/imgs/product/fj40/fj40planetarywinchbumper2large2.jpg
back in what the kids call "the day" we just built a bumper with 2x6"? with 2" square tube angled up and the fairlead inside it. Winch on some 2" angle iron behind the bumper.
now days there are so many cool options..
I just love the simplicity of 4plus front bumpers..

fj40planetarywinchbumper2large2.jpg

Would this work?
It wouldn't go over the Sag box I don't think. But something like that would work. I'm not sure I'd want to raise it up too high though.

Looks like you only other option then is to find an 8274.
I am keeping my eye out but I already own the M8000. And there ARE other options as shown with the 4plus bumper.

I have a 4plus bumper, Warn Zeon winch, and saginaw setup. I had to use some half inch spacers to get the winch to clear.

I have a 4plus bumper, Warn Zeon winch, and saginaw setup. I had to use some half inch spacers to get the winch to clear.
Pictures would be awesome.

Not the most elegant, but it works. Now that I'm looking at the pictures, I should probably repaint that bumper, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom