Pictures of Vacuum lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have any pictures of ALL of the vacuum lines for a 2F motor (especially the carburetor/distributor etc.)?

Thanks.

Yeah that would be awesome, the po took off or capped almost every vaccum line off my 40 also.

Problem is its not the PO that screwed up the vacuum lines, it was me!:doh:I KNEW I should have taken more pictures of the engine compartment before.

aatlas1x has detailed pics of a restored '78 on his site. I have a link at home. Do you have the emissions manual?

Edit: while you're collecting pictures... Where does the fuel return line go? I see it coming up from the tank by the passenger's-side firewall where it's (poorly) blocked off. What is supposed to be between there and the carb? I'm replacing a bad holley with a stock carb when I get a round tuit.

Last edited:
No emissions manual, only Haynes. :doh:

I will check out AAtlas' site.

Thanks Fast Eddy

Thanks Pin Head....

I appreciate the input.:cheers:

I should have specified. I am looking for my 78 FJ40.

Thanks.

baldboy said:
Anybody have any pictures of ALL of the vacuum lines for a 2F motor (especially the carburetor/distributor etc.)?

Thanks.

Here's the best pic of my stock '78 engine that I can find. You can see most of the vac. lines but unfortunately not where they attach to the computer. I'll see if I can get a better pic in the morning.
engine.jpg

Robert LaDuke said:
Here's the best pic of my stock '78 engine that I can find. You can see most of the vac. lines but unfortunately not where they attach to the computer. I'll see if I can get a better pic in the morning.

That must be a CA model because my 77 Federal model doesn't have any of the hoses coming out of the carb?
That looks closer to my 82 FJ60

B

SurfPonto said:
That must be a CA model because my 77 Federal model doesn't have any of the hoses coming out of the carb?
That looks closer to my 82 FJ60

B

Good call..... I forgot that the federal was different.

The diagram for the vac. lines (federal and CA) are in the Factory Emissions Manual. It's a good book to have. I think i got mine from SOR.

Robert LaDuke said:
Good call..... I forgot that the federal was different.

The diagram for the vac. lines (federal and CA) are in the Factory Emissions Manual. It's a good book to have. I think i got mine from SOR.
bet they ripped ya hard too...I forget the number to the toyota material distrobution center (direct contact to the main wearhouse for the manuals) CDan knows this number...anyone else cause I cant remember it.

projektdotnet said:
bet they ripped ya hard too...I forget the number to the toyota material distrobution center (direct contact to the main wearhouse for the manuals) CDan knows this number...anyone else cause I cant remember it.

Yes, SOR's shipping is expensive . Not too bad though if you order a few items and it seems there are always a few items that I need to order.

Get the emissions manual.

Get it from CDan.

I got the one for 1978. There is a section for Federal, Cali, and High Altitude. Then w/in each section the different circuits are outlined. I copied the different circuits and keep them in the garage so I can get the copies dirty.

Never failed an e-test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom