Pictures of lift and tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phxds.com
I finally got around to copying my pictures to my computer.. so ill post a few picts for you.
Slees 6" lift.
BFG Krawlers
Allied Monster Beadlock Wheels
3" ARP wheel studs replaced the toyota 1.5"

Last edited:
Aww crap, now I have lift envy! :crybaby: Seriously, looks awesome!! :beer: :beer:

Now time to get rid of the running boards and buy some sliders.

Looks great!

edit: Damn - beat me on the running board comment by 30 seconds

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't shopping carts just glide clear under that damage multiplier now? ;p The running boards work though ....

Work it baby ! Work it ....

Ok, ok .. looks sick .. ya happy now? :D Lets see a shot from the rear. What size are the wheels and tires precisely?

TY

Romer said:
Now time to get rid of the running boards and buy some sliders.

Looks great!

edit: Damn - beat me on the running board comment by 30 seconds

Tee Hee got it first

PROJECTFJ80 you need to come out to the CSC meetings and hang out lots og good guys and nice trucks check out the CSC fourm

mike

I know... I wanted to go to the last one, But I ended up working untill 9pm, the next day I woke up at 5am to start on the lift tires and rims. I still have to put the snorkel on and install the true speed.
I would have had a front bumper and winch... biut I blew that on the Cummins Engine.
So.. Ill try to hold back untill next year.... Less my wife buys me something for Christmas :)
I do have to say... I used to get 280-320 MPT, now I think I get somewhere between 6-10mpg.. Last fill was at 150miles.. $50.00 every 4-5 days... so
I try not to drive it much... Thats what my work truck is for.
BTW, if you ever need something lifted, I have the ability to help with a 3ton or a 9 ton crain, if you ever need help moving or lifting something... and you live in the phoenix area.

By the way... I need the running boards inorder to get inside.
Ok.. its not with the tires and rims.. so just picture it about 4 inches higher.
Its small but I cropped the pic to fit.
No.. I have not regeared... and I might not now that I am thinking about the Diesel Swap.

Last edited:
Project FJ80 said:
By the way... I need the running boards inorder to get inside.
Ok.. its not with the tires and rims.. so just picture it about 4 inches higher.
Its small but I cropped the pic to fit.
No.. I have not regeared... and I might not now that I am thinking about the Diesel Swap.

Rig looks nice...real nice.

Are you planning on changing any of the suspension geometry changes that you've introduced into the system?

Nice job.. :D

All ready have.. I bought the whole 6" lift kit from slee off road, Included everything needed to lif tyou 6" and drop everything else back to factory settings.,
Save for slight viberation from the front drive shaft.. which im told is because I dont have enough weight on the front end.

Nice job. Way to go in taking the job to its fullest completion. I'm a true believer in going that route.

Now, we need some pics with a rear bumper and an ARB w/winch up front.... :)

Sweet ride :)

I started re-reading your reply in the cyberbuild 101 thread and you mention a few things. Cutting and a 3" bodylift. Are any of these items still on the horizon?

TY

PS: You must be doing something right, cause all you after shots have you backed squarely between the lines .. whereas your before pics you keep parking to the left a few feet .. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom