Pictures/IH8MUD helped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I just wanted to post some pictures of my FJ60 for you guys. With the help of this BB, in the last month the 60 has had some minor changes. These changes however, have improved the overall function of the vehicle greatly. I am now ready to at least attempt some trails at Katemcy (TX) next week. I thank you guys for the help, and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

PURTY!!

I suggest you stick to the trails that Rollen Nolen is leading...should break the rig in properly....lol

Nice Brutha...nice. Those BFG made a huge difference.

I hope to add a lift in the near future. But, for right now, I am satisfied whith what I have. (lack of $$$$ to do what I want) The 31 X 10.50s BFGs work great on the stock setup. I installed OEM shocks, which seem much better than the trashed OEMs (plus cheap). Thanks to this BB, the engine is now working great, and I have learned more than I have ever wanted too. Thanks agian!

:cheers:

Cool. 8) See you in Katemcy! :D

Benji,

Be very careful down there. That is one clean rig to be hittin' the trails without some sort of lift and rocker/ft bumper/rr bumper protection. I'd sure hate to see that all dinged up right away.

Stick to the easier trails until you get some lift and protection. Just my opinion, use your best judgment.

Jody.

And I thought I had the most clean cruiser :flipoff2:
Im gonna go to autozone for some cleaning products now. :D

very nice

Thanks outback, I am a little worried too. With my wife in the passenger seat, it should be o.k. She will keep me on the easy trails. I just want to psyched up to get a lift and to continur making it off-road worthy. For now, I think she is pretty for the road and some minor trails.
Thanks for the input.

Nice... Can you tell me where you got those racks for the side windows? How do they fit? Is it easy to fit them in place just when you need them?

Thanks, Jim

Sure Jim. Go to Wal-Mart. They've got them for about 6 or 7 bucks. And yes, they go in easy and are actually sturdy. They also don't rattle on bumpy roads. I like them, especially when my Russian SKS and other assorted rifles are strapped in. NOTE: make sure the barrels face the back! They also work great for rope, extension cords, hats, and oh yeah, so you look tough for the Okies.

Okay, watch the "Okie" comments folks... Long time "Okie" here...

Not all of us "Okies" have gun racks in our rigs. You won't find one in any of our 3 'Cruisers, 80, 62 or 40.

Stereotypes suck. Some people would think I'm a computer geek being an Oracle DBA for about 13 years now, but I hate messing with computers except to surf the web and do my work at the office. I don't read about the latest computer stuff, heck I don't even care about the newest Oracle stuff unless it pertains directly to my job at that minute. Oracle pays the bills, I have other interests.

Jody. (who doesn't really like his job)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom