Picture of the 100 with new shoes and no running boards.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where are you located?

I am looking for a set of running boards, anyone looking to get rid of theres PM me - please

With 3" lift and 315 Tires
test.jpg

I have LX running boards in gray that are available.

Saleh, must have been a long wait to get those sliders.

Pigeon, where are you at - I am sure there are a few folks that would sell you their running boards, but shipping them would be very costly. I would love sliders, but can't justify the 8 bills right now - perhaps if I could sell my boards?

Saleh - your rig sure looks great in that photo.

Noah,

I pretty much have the exact same cruiser and am thinking about changing to a 285 AT tire. I have not decided between the Toyo, Revo, or BFG AT KOs. My big concern is how performance is affected.

I see that you love them, but can you tell me about acceleration, braking, gas mileage, and road noise changes since you made your swap?

Thanks
--
Rob

Camera,

Not sure if you bought tires yet, but this is the second set of Toyo's i've had and i have been very impressed with them.
I really havent seen a gas mileage decrease, mainly b/c i dont really look at it (my company pays for all my fuel :D). i do notice that i have to give it a little more pedal to get her going, but i dont see any issues on stopping. Road noise is null....

When i get a lift i will go with bigger Toyos....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom