Picture of 65-67' FJ45 lpb dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kunzma

SILVER Star
Threads
here's my 65 dash

P8110011.JPG

Thanks 3-puppies. I am wondering what the knob to the left of the choke says on it? Lights? Also what does the knob left of the parking brake handle? Is it some sort of backup to remember to release the brake?

i'm not the only one that thought that old tag that came with the old style filter insert was cool huh?

Gun rack on the dash... Nice!

So the '65 has the hole for the cigarette lighter but they never installed one? Mine has a hole that looks very similar to 3_puppies in in post #2, but has a little plastic plug filling it. Starting to think about filling some these holes in preparation for getting the body painted. Should I fill this hole, install a lighter, or leave the hole alone? Ideas/Opinions welcome...

Don't fill! That's a factory hole and if the plug is a small gray one, it's original also. You can always use this hole for the original "small black switch" to activate the interior light on the FJ40 from that same vintage. Then you could use the switch for any other item you like.

Just my thoughts

What does the one above the CHOKE say?
And, what is the light above the FD vac switch?

above choke is throttle
light above FD is to show the transfer case is engaged.

Long time no talk, hope you are well. I think my dash has all the correct parts but I’d like to get points right on the app some nicer knobs mines going to have to be painted at some point. Mine is 65 LWB, Any idea where the water is off of the fuse box for the domelight
Thank you
Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom