Picture needed: FJ-80 PS idler assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DanS HJ-45

SILVER Star
Threads
Now, after conferring with Cdan yesterday, I think a PS idler pulley might work for what I need (to replace a PS idler pulley for a BJ-60/70--that is not manufacturer discontinued) from an FJ-80, but I want to take a peek before I go about ordering one.

Anyone have a picture of it? Especially the back of it (where the block rides in the groove, and the tensioning bolt)? Width I think is OK, but if someone could measure the width of the pulley as well that would be fantastic.

Seriously, you 80 series guys talked a lot about the idler pulleys and their bearings, but no pictures. What's up with that?!?! :flipoff2:

Dan

Alt idler pulley .. my old one

main.php

That's the FJ-80 PS pulley?

The one I'm looking for is grooved. I'll get some pics of what I need to replace...

Dan

Dan--

The 1993-1997 1FZ 80 Series trucks do not have a PS idler. Only a ilder pulley by the alternator and one for the AC compressor. That's it.

You might be talking about an earlier 3FE PS vane pump pulley.

Good luck.
-onur

Dan--

The 1993-1997 1FZ 80 Series trucks do not have a PS idler. Only a ilder pulley by the alternator and one for the AC compressor. That's it.

You might be talking about an earlier 3FE PS vane pump pulley.

Good luck.
-onur

Correct. We're talking about a 3FE powered 80 (which is an FJ-80, yes?)

It's different than the FJ-62 used too, at least that's what the computer shows.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom