Pics to share (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We went mild trailing over the weekend. just thought you guys would like to see how it is here in Asia. :)
net 1.JPG
net 2.JPG
net 3.JPG

Last edited:
Nice pics. Please post some more.
I really like that big taco! Do you have any stats on it?

seaflea said:
Nice pics. Please post some more.
I really like that big taco! Do you have any stats on it?
Third Generation Hilux. :flipoff2:

Jonathan is right , thats an LN106 94 HILUX. I use that more than i do the 80 specially when the monsoons come in.
engines a pretty stock 3L diesel
detriot truetracs front and rear
5.29's
springs are skyjacker 7's
3inch body lift
rancho 9000's on all fours
rancho double dampers
downey shackles
38.5 sx swamps
tjm bullbar
9000 winch
etc...

trailed with 2 more 106's,some 40's and a number of 70's on this trip.
here are more shots... :)
brian 1.JPG
net x.JPG

Last edited:
T-rex,

Nice offroad trails, where is that located in the Philippines? Looks like you had some fun. How come D-rexx is not in the picture? Post some more pics please. Thanks.

ey Noel

thats in tanay, east of manila, past sta ines, 20 kms into the sierra madre mountain range. we did 8 water crossings, 6 shy of the estimated 14 to get to the pacific side(quezon) of the island of luzon. a waterfall roughly 4kms to the first town of quezon doused cold mountain water on our resolve to get to our destination. :) Drexx at that time was i think trailing with some other guys 80 kms northwest of our location on the same mountain range. :)
fern 1.JPG
waterfall 1.JPG

Wow! that is absolutely beautiful site. That's is what I like, nothing but nature and a good wheelin trails.

Cool pictures, do you have any larger ones?

checked and attachment files are limited thus the need for smaller pics. let me study how to post links so maybe you can just view the albums. :) sorry not to good at this. :D

t-rex,

Can you post some pictures of your rig? Looking at your avatar, seems you have a nice built rig. Is that a diesel 80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom