Pics of my truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trunk Monkey

Threads
Lift went on last month, got the bumper on a couple weeks ago, got the wheels back this week. Been busy, but like where it's wound up.
IMG_3097%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Looking good! That would make a nice ROTW!

What are you running for lights on that bumper?

Did you have the wheels powder coated?

that's a good looking Cruiser.:steer:

Now if you could find some black dirt to drive in you'd be all set. :D

How did you do the hub caps?

Scuffed them up, masked off the whole emblem, x-acto'd around the oval, sprayed them, pulled the tape off and used one of my kids' watercolor brushes to paint inside the emblem. I'll have to do them again, I used Rusto hardhat gloss, the wheels are satin PC and you can tell a difference in the sheen.

Ok, I did say pics plural, so there's another poser shot. I plan on having the t-bars cranked a bit more when I have the post-lift alignment done, lost a bit with the bar.
IMG_3099 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking rig! Which roof rack bars are you using?

niiice! Knight Rider Land Cruiser!
That's sort of what mine will hopefully look like once I get my butt into gear to get everything I need.

Trunk Monkey, do you plan on color matching your side moldings and rear bumper or leave them for contrast? Either way, sharp ride!

Tony

hoser - it's the ARB feet with Eeziawn crossbars. I've got an ATV rack that lays flat across the top to make the floor. I plan on going to something different, probably Front Runner.

anthony - no, I'll leave them. Hopefully the rear bumper gets replaced one day.

Looks nice TM. But it looks like it could use some nice pin-striping. I'd be willing to help you...just let me know: Nevada has some great places that offer rustic kinda looking pinstriping for free :D

Looks nice TM. But it looks like it could use some nice pin-striping. I'd be willing to help you...just let me know: Nevada has some great places that offer rustic kinda looking pinstriping for free :D

yeah, because we all want more RUST on our cruisers right?

My how times have changed! You have that thing looking pretty slick. Maybe I'll have to go modern, someday.

Congrats
Shaun

Looks great! Especially the armorall...

SinCity100 version 2?

Nice rig. I am still yearning for a black 100, but I'm stuck with the beige, sand dune, tan, whatever it is.

I'm assuming you painted your grill as well, yeah?

Crank your Tbars as often as you'd like before you do the alignment. Add all of your weight and then see where you want it before doing an alignment. I had two alignments done and cranked the Tbars soon after each. Now I need to get another one done! :doh:

Sweet ride, thanks for posting up!

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom