Pics of my new trailer. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventurebuddies.com
Here are the pics showing the overall tub which is powedercaoted and has a clearcoat finish. Rear swingout for spare tire. Also has a fold down counter surface. New heavy duty axle with electric brakes, leaf springs and shocks. Tub is bedlined and has a net under the lid for light item storage. Tongue box currently contains a Waeco 110. I'm going to move the 110 to my truck and move my Norcold 60 to the trailer as a freezer. MMMM - ice cream on the trail. Propane tank and dual Optima blue tops are currently in the tub. I'm going to move them to tongue box. Custom made heavy duty poly water tanks (2x 10gal) with skid plates in the chassis under the tub with capped fill holes on the side of the tub. RV water pump. Full lighting around the trailer on all sides and bright led lighting in the tub and in the tongue box. Also has a nifty feature where the RTT tilts up on gas struts to reveal a storage rack on the roof of the tub lid. Currently has a big folding table in there.
CIMG4060.JPG
CIMG4061.JPG
CIMG4062.JPG

More pics
CIMG4065.JPG
CIMG4064.JPG
CIMG4063.JPG

more pics
CIMG4067.JPG
CIMG4066.JPG

RTT flip up
CIMG4068.JPG
CIMG4069.JPG

Damn - that is one big nose box!!!

Looks like you picked up rims (in the background)?

Yeah. Nose box is too big. I'm thinking of getting one of those triangle shaped boxes.

Wheels in the background are some nice multispoke alloys that I want to sell. They came withy truck. Same size as the oem. $200 for all four. They're very nice but I have 6 of the oem so I don't need them.

Wow that is one sick setup. You guys are rolling in style now. Can’t wait to see your OCD attack that thing. I’m sure you will come up with some more sick mods. Only problem now is you have to totally rethink and redistribute all of your gear now. This however is a quality problem, your 80 will now louse allot of weight. Something you will enjoy when you drop the trailer at camp and hit the trails.

JDHolder's old rig!!!!!!

That trailer has been around. I saw it years ago when it was pulled by the owner with his 007 ZJ. It's nice and JDholder he towed it behind his monster Excursion.

Last edited:
That is a nice looking trailer! Good deal!

JDHolder's old rig!!!!!!

That trailer has been around. I saw it years ago when it was pulled by the owner with his 007 ZJ. It's nice and JDholder he towed it behind his monster Excursion.

Yep. I actually picked it up at Outlaw Offroad in Foothill Ranch and the ZJ that the trailer was built for is still there. It's enormous. I think the guy's name is Bond - hence the license plate. It was built by a company called something like Offroad Trailers in UT or AZ - not sure. Bond added the water tanks and RTT, JDHolder added the fridge, batteries, and new axle, now I'm going to take it all apart and mod the heck out of it.

Will you be changing the paint or are you happy with it as is?

I like the color and don't want to spend the money to repaint it.

By the way, it came with some 10L (2.5gal) NATO fuel cans if anyone is interested in buying those. I'm going to mod the brackets to hold 20L cans.

Jealous.

Looks awesome man, congrats. A lot of changes commin for your 80, cant wait to see what genius ideas you have planned after this addition.

Plan to sell the Overland w/ winterhood, but I have a buddy who has dibs. If he passes, I'll let you know...

Nice set-up! Are you going to be selling one of your tent set-ups? If so let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom