Pics of my Huge Woody !!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3M Di-Noc architectural wrap. Ebony metallic woodgrain.

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

Thumbs up. Looks good with white, for sure. Now, just lose those black wheels. :flipoff2:

Pssh, who would ever want wood paneling on a 60 series ;)

What can I say... You were my inspiration! I have always liked the look of your 60.

As for the wheels... trust me when I say the black is an improvement over the oxidized aluminum.

eBay was the best source. I purchased a 48" X 84" sheet and it came out perfect with one ( do-over door) to spare. Cost to my door was 230 iirc. Basically for my application ( no curves or complex surfaces), it is a peel and stick affair with some heat on the edges and squeegee for bubbles.

The cut outs were the hardest part. There is definitely a learning curve involved. This stuff is very forgiving to work with though and allowed for a bunch of lifts and resticks.

Where in Houston are you?

The cut outs were the hardest part. There is definitely a learning curve involved. This stuff is very forgiving to work with though and allowed for a bunch of lifts and resticks.

Where in Houston are you?

West Side... i10 & Kirkwood.

You?

Do you know who does good windshield replacement work for the FJ60's in Houston...??? My passenger side is leaking when it rains...

Very cool, do you have a link to purchase? Brown wood grain available?

Also, could you show a close up of tail light protector, and where you got it.

Dude. Bada$$

Quit making yours so cool!

I agree. Looks great!! Love the rims too!!!

Sent from my piece of crap salt water corroded iPhoneusing IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom