pics. of bed in back of 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
searched , but could not find any pics of bed set-ups in the back of a 60/62. I am planing on some camping trips next summer to northern destinations with my 7 year old son and decided I better start looking now for ideas . roof top would be great but I want to make sure he is up for camping long periods of time....he is very excited about the idea but they change their minds quickly . If he enjoys it then I will look at a roof top for the following year.
I was thinking about a platform over the wheel wells and then bed on top of that with storage under . Build some inserts for rear door windows so I could put a screen of some sort in there.
Anybody ever make a home-made shower system ?

Any pics. or ideas would be appreciated

Thanks , Daryl

were some pics last week

One of the posters whad mad a north western road trip and had picks of his bed in a 60 with storage underneath. Don't remember the thread but I think it had "road trip" in the title. Should be back about page 3-5 or so.

HD

Okay here's how I found it, (i don't know how to put the link up in this thread)

Search the forum...I typed in "road Trip" many hits. "Driveing the 60 cross country" is one of the first three or four

forget about the post abot driving the 60 cross country..wrong post. the post with the photos is starts out with the words...2 weeks 6000 miles ...

Sorry about that..I seem to be reader challanged...

hd

Do a search for "drawers" - most of the bed systems are based on a rear cargo drawer setup. Also some great posts in the 80's forum on this topic.

thanks dudes !! saw that stuff...was hoping for more pics but this will do

Daryl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom