pics of a buddys rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
after a year hoe rebuilding most of his truck a buddy finaly got it back up and running, makes me really wish i could afford the slee 6 inch lift.

he pulled the entire interior interior out and have the floor completly lineX

I have to say its a cool truck
IMGP1587.jpg
IMGP1588.jpg
IMGP1589.jpg

Looks nice, but I bet those wheels are rubbing the fender flares a lot with mild flex.

37s or 38s? Any wheel spacers or is it just the offset that sticks them out that much?

Awesome looking truck... info on it??? how are those headlights working for you???

Nice. Got any interior line-xed pics?

Boggers on an 80? Junk told me that is bad.

lx450landcruiser, what headlights are those? How are they (craftsmanship, brightness, etc) relative to stock? Also, where did you find the clear side lights?

lx450landcruiser, what headlights are those? How are they (craftsmanship, brightness, etc) relative to stock? Also, where did you find the clear side lights?

they were purchaced on ebay for about $170 + shipping.
The clear sides are apart of the head lights its a one piece unit. There quality is better then i thought they would be. As i said though there are some fitment isued with mine but i think that i can fix it as theres no issues on my buddies truck. there quite bright, id say about as much as stock however i wouldnt get these if your looking for light performance. They change the style and look of the cruiser while maintaining the stock performance of light.

mike

they were purchaced on ebay for about $170 + shipping.
The clear sides are apart of the head lights its a one piece unit. There quality is better then i thought they would be. As i said though there are some fitment isued with mine but i think that i can fix it as theres no issues on my buddies truck. there quite bright, id say about as much as stock however i wouldnt get these if your looking for light performance. They change the style and look of the cruiser while maintaining the stock performance of light.

mike

Thanks for the quick response. I'm going to see if I can take apart my stock headlights and and paint them like that. And to keep from hijacking the thread I must mention that I think your buddy's rig is awesome. Those tires look like they mean business.

im not sure painting the stock head lights would work? the stock head lights arnt crystal clear so i think it might just dim your lights as the reflection would be lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom