Pics of 32" tires on stock suspension - or leveled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please share pictures of your ride with 32" tires on stock suspension. Lexus guys, please let us know what height mode you're in.

I need new tires on my LX470 and really adverse to the "stuffed" look.

Here's my 2004 with 265/70/R18 Toyo AT3s – a little bigger than 32. Mine's stock with slight torsion bar adjustment. What do you mean by stuffed look? Large tires on stock setup?

LCApril2021_02lr.jpg

GalacticGray.jpg

Here's my 2004 with 265/70/R18 Toyo AT3s – a little bigger than 32. Mine's stock with slight torsion bar adjustment. What do you mean by stuffed look? Large tires on stock setup?

View attachment 3087547

View attachment 3087548
Looks great. Yes, by "stuffed", I mean tires that don't have enough clearance around the wheel wells. I'm considering a small sensor lift in the front to level out the body. If it looked like yours Id be very happy with it.

@Couvi - any chance you know how much you adjusted torsion bars? Is it perfectly level front to rear? I'm replacing tires and would like to do pretty much the same as yours.

Did it affect handling at all? I assume you did an alignment?

Thanks

Level front to rear is not what these 100's want. Do a search for "275/65" and you'll find plenty of pics of 32" tires on stock suspension, IMO it's a better size to go with than the original 60 series tires.

You want the front to sit 3/4 to 1 inch lower than the rear. I did a torsion bar adjustment guide in my build thread if you want to check it out.

@Couvi - any chance you know how much you adjusted torsion bars? Is it perfectly level front to rear? I'm replacing tires and would like to do pretty much the same as yours.

Did it affect handling at all? I assume you did an alignment?

Thanks
I’m not sure exactly how many turns I did on the torsion bars but the front still sits about an inch lower (I’d have to measure). The handling is the same, I didn’t do an alignment, it’s straight as an arrow with even tire wear after 1.5 years.

I’m not sure exactly how many turns I did on the torsion bars but the front still sits about an inch lower (I’d have to measure). The handling is the same, I didn’t do an alignment, it’s straight as an arrow with even tire wear after 1.5 years.
Thanks. If you'd be willing to measure hub center to fender I'd sure appreciate it.

Not to hijack this thread, I'll have 275/65/R18s on my 100 in a couple of weeks and will post photos then.

I'll measure today, no problem. My last tires were Continental Terrain Contact ATs in 275/65/R18, I did a review thread on them (link below). They were good tires, but I like the Toyos more (Taller and slightly narrower). These grip really well – I've had them in rain, snow, dirt and mud.

Thanks. If you'd be willing to measure hub center to fender I'd sure appreciate it.

Not to hijack this thread, I'll have 275/65/R18s on my 100 in a couple of weeks and will post photos then.
Here are my measurements:

Front Left: 19.75”
Front Right: 20”
Back Left: 20”
Back Right: 20.5”

I probably need to do some slight adjustments to even things out a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom