Pics of 2.5 Inch lift with 33s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do the guys that run 33s(or equivalent) on a 2.5 inch lift care to share pics.

Also with this set up what is your overall height from floor to bottom middle of fender flair? Or any measurement would help.

I’m trying to be able to fit this thing in the garage after the lift if possible.

Thanks.

Not sure the total height, but fits easily In my single story garage. Can measure later on.

20221104_132105.jpg

I've got 285s with dobinsins 200lb, and I fit just fine in the garage even with a cable machine on the rack :flipoff2:
20230207_185944.jpg
(pic taken 10 minutes ago)

What is your true garage opening height, and do you have a rack or anything?

I have OME J springs (unloaded sitting at 4.5" over stock) & 315s ("35"), and I can just skim into my standard garage without anything on the roof.

Mine sat at 80" with 285's and 2" OME lift WITH the Front Runner Rack...bumped up to 315's and it still squeezes in with 2" to spare including the top rack. Garage door opening is a standard 84" height....

This is with 285's:

Last edited:
What is your true garage opening height, and do you have a rack or anything?

I have OME J springs (unloaded sitting at 4.5" over stock) & 315s ("35"), and I can just skim into my standard garage without anything on the roof.
My garage height opening is 82 inches although could be around 83 inches if I adjust garage door.

I have the factory roof rack now and will probably go to a rack with a similar height as the factory one.

My highest point on the 80 now is 77 1/2 inches at top of roof rack on what I suspect is factory height newer springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom