pics of 15x10"s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anybody out there running 15x10 wheels on 32x11.5 or 33x12.5 tires if so i would appr. some feedback or pics. mayby, ... i no most of you guys run 15x8 but i like the look of the wider stance !!! thx guys . :D

yeah i have 33x12.50 on 15x10's and they run fine look nice and wide

Im interested too! I'm looking for pics of 60 with 15 x 10's

Some one has to have some...?

Im running 34 inch trxus tires and im really happy with their performance. The ten inch wheel looks badass, with so little backspacing its really a deep dish kinda wheel. Im running 1/4 inch spacer up front, 3.75 in backspacing.

truck4.jpg

truck7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics, how much of a rubbing issue do you have with these?

Keep em coming. Mas Fotos!

I ran 15x10's for about three years and *HATED* the way they drove on the road, too much wander for me. Went back to 15x8" during the overhaul.

First picture is 10" wide rims, second is 8" wide rims, same size tires (35").
ten inch rims.JPG
at the cliff's edge (Small).jpg

I really can't decide, between the 2 (15x8 and 15x10) hmmm...

Thanks for the pics

Keep'em coming guys!

Exiled said:
I ran 15x10's for about three years and *HATED* the way they drove on the road, too much wander for me. Went back to 15x8" during the overhaul.

First picture is 10" wide rims, second is 8" wide rims, same size tires (35").

I like the way the 15x8 make the cruiser look green compared to the white tint on the 15x10

YODA 88 62 said:
the 10in will have a smaller diameter and the 8in will have a larger diameter.

you're talking about effecting the tire height right?

Here's mine.

IMG_1572-vi.jpg

IMG_1568-vi.jpg

If you want them to be wide then get diff BS 10" are not the way to go from what a majority will tell you on here and any other boards will agree no matter in j**p or what.

10" will loose more beads on the trail. No way around that.

89s rule said:
If you want them to be wide then get diff BS 10" are not the way to go from what a majority will tell you on here and any other boards will agree no matter in j**p or what.

10" will loose more beads on the trail. No way around that.

I dont know, fourwheeler and other such mags are all about ten inch wheels, and i dont know how low you go with your tire pressure but i dont think with the weight of a 60 you need to go low enough to worry about it. My tires are load range C and i get really nice squish at around 12 psi, so i dont worry too much about busting beads. Any way you cut it, you cant get the same footprint with a 8 inch wheel. Plus, if you ever want to get some trail tires, you can fit a wide tire without having to buy new wheels.

A 11.50 tire on a 10" rim will lose a bead easily..

And yes you can get a good footprint on a 8" rim. In fact, it will allow for a longer footprint which helps quite a bit.

11" or 12" tires go for the 8" rim. It is simple. They will handle better (less sidewall deflection) and it will keep the rim edge out of the rocks...

course, if you are looking for a certain "look" then get some 14" wide rims and lower your cruiser for the "deep Dish" look....

Mace said:
A 11.50 tire on a 10" rim will lose a bead easily..

And yes you can get a good footprint on a 8" rim. In fact, it will allow for a longer footprint which helps quite a bit.

11" or 12" tires go for the 8" rim. It is simple. They will handle better (less sidewall deflection) and it will keep the rim edge out of the rocks...

course, if you are looking for a certain "look" then get some 14" wide rims and lower your cruiser for the "deep Dish" look....

When i picked my wheels i didnt do it just so they looked cool, i was just making a comment that i liked the look of a wide wheel with little backspacing. Im sure you have a great deal more experience than I do as far as what works and what doesnt, but i dont see having more sidewall flex as being a downside for an offroad application, and i would think you could make an argument for times when a larger, wider contact patch would be better than a longer, skinnier one. I also like that it helps with stuffing a bigger tire under my rig since it lessens the overall diameter a little. And as far as blowing the beads goes, i imagine that when i start putting myself in situations where im blowing beads like crazy ill be needing beadlocks of some kind anyways. I guess its really a matter of preference and individual needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom