pics for a hoser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys.

all of you cruiserhead brothas have been such a fantastic help to me with info, advice, emails and buying parts really cheap! but now i've got a new challenge. i know this sound way dumb, but i need some pics of ur engines so i can see where the vacuum hoses go.

i've had the head & carb rebuilt, the cylinders honed, bushings replaced, etc.... my pops-in-law even did small welding modifications to the manifold. most everything has been put back together, but now i'm realizing i didn't label my hoses very accurately. i'm such a hoser:doh:!

i don't have the smog stuff on my rig, so i won't need pics of that huge confusing web of hoses. in fact, most of the smog stuff is absent. so if "minimalist" pics can be sent, I WOULD BE SOOOO APPRECIATIVE. close-ups would help a bunch too! thanks! u guys be da best!

Last edited:
Go to Autozone.com some where on there they have the diagrams, they break it down to each vacuum line

try your local library...

some of them have extensive auto repair sections...and it's free! look for the big mitchell emissions books.

(my wife's a librarian which is why i'm an advocate of supporting your local library.)

The Toyota dealership if they have a parts department they can print you out some good diagrams. Why is it that everyone take all the stuff off these motors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom