1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pics for a hoser

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by iglou, Feb 22, 2007.

1. iglou

iglou

hey guys.

all of you cruiserhead brothas have been such a fantastic help to me with info, advice, emails and buying parts really cheap! but now i've got a new challenge. i know this sound way dumb, but i need some pics of ur engines so i can see where the vacuum hoses go.

i've had the head & carb rebuilt, the cylinders honed, bushings replaced, etc.... my pops-in-law even did small welding modifications to the manifold. most everything has been put back together, but now i'm realizing i didn't label my hoses very accurately. i'm such a hoser:doh:!

i don't have the smog stuff on my rig, so i won't need pics of that huge confusing web of hoses. in fact, most of the smog stuff is absent. so if "minimalist" pics can be sent, I WOULD BE SOOOO APPRECIATIVE. close-ups would help a bunch too! thanks! u guys be da best!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  2. ranger

ranger

Search. There are several posts on this subject that show pics, diagrams.

3. 2mbb

2mbb SILVER Star

4. MWM16

MWM16

Go to Autozone.com some where on there they have the diagrams, they break it down to each vacuum line

5. ellington12

ellington12

try your local library...

some of them have extensive auto repair sections...and it's free! look for the big mitchell emissions books.

(my wife's a librarian which is why i'm an advocate of supporting your local library.)

6. MWM16

MWM16

The Toyota dealership if they have a parts department they can print you out some good diagrams. Why is it that everyone take all the stuff off these motors?