Picnic on Los Chiches Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Super short notice but a few of us have planned a quick run up to the top of Los Chiches trail this Sunday March 16th.

Figured it would be fun to take the kids out for a picnic and stretch the Cruisers 4wd out.

Let me know if you're interested in coming along.

Meet in Santa Margarita for a coffee and donut at The Porch cafe around 8am.

Potluck/picnic when we reach the summit.

Who's in and what would you like to bring for the shared meal?

Seth + Family,
Ken + Family,
Jason + Family,
Mackey + Family,
Bob + Dana,
Nagy + Family,
Mike Caudill,
Are confirmed so far.

Maybe's;
Dick and Tracy,
Pismo Jim,
Sean Gangi,

Last edited:
I was thinking of bringing Hot dogs for the kids (and adults) cooked on the stove in back of the cruiser.

Jeff is bringing cookies for desert.

Everybody else bring a side dish or whatever you think would well go to a picnic.

Respond in here with what you're bringing so we don't get multiples.

Great turnout, 11 rigs made it to the trail ride and picnic. Thanks to all who came, I know the kids had a great time! My boy passed out as soon as we touched asphalt.

Dana and I had a good time, It was a nice Sunday drive on a local trail that I have never been on. The pot luck picnic was a good idea, a chance for folks to meet. THANK YOU SETH...for putting these events together for us. Bob

Thanks Seth!!! We had a great time and my kids fell asleep the same time yours did... Heather wants to do another fun run.. Yahoo... Here are a couple pics

image-2138581647.jpg

image-784963255.jpg

image-1976667794.jpg

image-3617739402.jpg

image-1843140940.jpg

image-120621226.jpg

Bob, it's my pleasure. Next time we'll run a longer trail and end it at the Pozo Saloon or elsewhere.

Glad you guys came out and thanks for the pics Jason!