Picking up new to me FZJ80 tomorrow!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will post some pics when I get it tomorrow.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Awesome!

Congrats! :cheers:

I just drove mine (FJ80) home on Monday...bought it in Portland, parked in Blaine for a few days, and finally across the Canadian border and to her new home on Monday. After being Cruiser-less for three years, I was also very very stoked! :)

welcome and enjoy your 80. I love mine

Welcome to 80 Series Cruiser addiction:flipoff2: Don't forget to post pictures or else this thread is useless. Does it have lockers?

I will post pics probably Saturday since it will be late when I return home tomorrow after the drive from down south. It does have factory lockers.

I flew to Texas to get mine on a one way ticket. The drive back to Georgia was the most fun I'd had in a long time.

Enjoy your new addiction!

Yay for you! Welcome to the club!

Here are a few pics as promised.

Last edited:
-----

Last edited:
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0018.jpg

nice radar detector(cant live without my x50) and looks like a nice cruiser. I see it has the magic dial:D

No matter how many times people post threads about a new 80 purchase, I always get excited; good stuff.

Even while I combat the depression I feel having paid twice as much, a year and half ago, as folks are paying these days. :meh:

Nice looking ride, Cruiser Man! :cheers:

Nice color! May your many adventures be fruitful!

I say nice color because of this...
Left side pic is newly bought in 2004 and right side pic is a current shot... subtle differences to say the least.

Have fun with yours! Nice find and congratulations. :D
Side_left.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg

Okay I am new to the site so I need some help in posting more pics. The site will only allow me to upload a maximum of three pics which are the three that are on this post but it will not allow me to upload anymore without deleting these three first? What am I doing wrong?

Sent PM!!!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom