Picking up my pickup truck: HJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that's a single-piece case.

Part of your 'overdrive' solution might include 33x9.5x15s or 33x10.5x15s - on factory rims, of course. Many threads here on that tire size.

Part of your 'overdrive' solution might include 33x9.5x15s or 33x10.5x15s - on factory rims, of course. Many threads here on that tire size.

I used to get BFG AT 33/9.50R15s for my Jeep TJ. Love those dimensions. But can't find them anymore.

My LC has 16" wheels: a set of aftermarket alloys and a set of OEM steelies. I have to say that I like the steel ones better, and would seem they will be better for narrow tires and keeping them within the fenders. I do not want my tires to stick out from the fenders, at all. I like the narrow track, old school, safari/military look.
I think with the H55/Split T-Case, I should be doing well enough to have more choices, and am open to input for sure.

I REALLY like these-just not sure if they will be suited for going on and off road.

Spoke to my mechanic in Florida, who has the HJ45. Said he's getting only 13.3 volts from the alternator. Still sorting it out.

Anyone know if the speedo cluster can be fixed, or better to get a new one? Fuel gauge works, but not the others.

Spoke to my mechanic in Florida, who has the HJ45. Said he's getting only 13.3 volts from the alternator. Still sorting it out.

Anyone know if the speedo cluster can be fixed, or better to get a new one? Fuel gauge works, but not the others.
Have you tested the other gauges with a test lamp as shown in the manual?
Quite often the wrong sender has been fitted, or the wiring has deteriorated

Have you tested the other gauges with a test lamp as shown in the manual?
Quite often the wrong sender has been fitted, or the wiring has deteriorated
Truck is in Florida now and mechanbic is working on it. Definitely something to do.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom