Pick & Pull Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last Friday while I was reaching in the back seat of 80 series a drunk 23 year old side swiped the car and hit the back passenger door. Somehow I wasn't hurt or killed but her insurance company wants to give me a check for repairs. The car is no oil painting so I'm thinking about pocketing the money and grabbing a second had door from a pick and pull. So my question is does anyone know if there are any good salvage yards in or around Austin that have a good stash of 80 series cruisers? I guess another question is does anyone have a white rear drivers side door that they want to sell? While I'm asking the questions, I've never taken the money from an insurance repair either. Is there any room for negotiation? They are offering me $2700 to replace the door.
Cheers,
Lindsay

Wrench-a-part is awesome! It’s out in Del Valle and list all their vehicles online. The few on Congress are the type you walk around and hope to find what your looking for.

a Pick in pull will save you a bit of $ vs what you’re being compensated. If you can’t find a white one let me know as I have a white 95 parts cruiser. Thanks. Jimmy

Wrench-a-part is awesome! It’s out in Del Valle and list all their vehicles online. The few on Congress are the type you walk around and hope to find what your looking for.
Driven past this place and bunch of times and wanted to check it out. This may be a great excuse.

Just buy it from @CenTXFJ60 ,.he is super nice and you are gonna have a hard time finding a door from an 80 at the pick and pull. Just my 0.2

A.J
Agreed. I just PM'd him. Cheers, Lindsay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom