Pick-n-Pull Sunday Nov. 13, 12:30PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The date has been set for this comming Sunday the 13th at 12:30 located at Alan Hardins residence.

We will be stripping the parts cruiser down and hanging out and talking cruisers. So if you need parts come and get them....... If you just want to come and watch the fun that is just fine too :grinpimp:

If anyone needs directions just post up.

See you guys there tools in hand
JP

Go ahead an put up some directions!

I'm coming! I need to try and rid myself of this Cruiser "poser" mentality, and I figure the best way to do that is to get under the hood.

Plus, if I learn something, maybe "Gundy-ette" will stop picking on me about not knowing how to work on a Cruiser. She's vicious.

Jay

let me know what I need to do with my parts. Meet up or what? I have to work this sunday afternoon. from 2 until real late. And wont have time to even be there for a short amount of time.

One last thing...

GO TIGERS!!!!

Anyone mind if I park and ride? I'll be getting off work around three tomorrow morning so I might be a little out of it. See ya'll at ACE

Ghen I wont be pullign my parts tomorrow because I wont be going. If I need to get them out post up and I'll ask JP to do it for me if they can sit until the next pulling event that would be cool. My exit project is due in 8 days and since it basically decides whether or not I graduate in dec I am going ot give it priority.

Sidingman said:
I'm coming! I need to try and rid myself of this Cruiser "poser" mentality, and I figure the best way to do that is to get under the hood.

Plus, if I learn something, maybe "Gundy-ette" will stop picking on me about not knowing how to work on a Cruiser. She's vicious.

Jay

jay the best I can tell is if you are in Greenville take 276 north all the way to where it intersects highway 8, once on highway 8 you will be looking for dogwood mountain lane/drive on your left and take that to the house at the top of the hill.......... hopefully some one with better directions will post up.

heres a link:http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...GWOOD+MOUNTAIN+RD&2c=CLEVELAND&2s=SC&2z=29635

Gehn,

Sorry brotha i had to pull a double shift due to a fellow co-worker not showing up. i'm just now waking up, but I'm thinking I'm going to eat and then go back to bed. I'm tired, tired,and tired some more!!!!! I hope things went well.

over worked and under paid

Matt

Oh yeah anyone have dibs on the radiator?

pictures

Trollhole said:
Sorry I missed it. Any pics of carnage?

Pictures of such carnage feasting are too graphic for this forum.
That, and it never does it justice. You had to be there.
Bonnie was bitten by a Copperhead.
Some diff lock jeep kept harrassing the dogs.
Tobacco was smoked. Blood was shed.
It was an ALL wagon event! Quite the sight.
Even Big managed to snag a part or two.
I managed to recover all my tools. :)
Fun.
Thanks to all involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom