Pic request of FJ with sequoia wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone please post a pic of your FJ with the Sequoia 5 "split" spoke
wheels please...my understanding is they will fit?
airlaird

Last edited:
all 6 lug toyota rims fit. i put my fj cruiser rims on my fj40 for $hit. the new sequoia have 5 lugs

Well I should have specified....I am talking about the 2000-2006 Sequoia...NOT the new sequoia...anyone have pics?
airlaird

16" do clear the trd rims are 16"!!!!!!!!! and on sequoia and tundras from 2000-2006 come with 17 so they will fit, and yes all toyota lug patorn that are 6 are the same. im sure 15" will not clear but the patter is the same. so it will work just dont have any pic may be in few days i can get one but not sure. by the way why you looking at sequoia rims?

Yes, the TRD FJC wheels are 16's but that doesn't mean all Toy 16's will. I've got a set of FJ80 steel wheels that are 16's and they do not clear the front calipers. I had to do a bit of smoothing to the calipers to get some clearance.

If the wheels are 17's, have backspacing between 4 1/2" - 4 5/8", they will probably fit just fine...

was not saying you can put an 6 lug on. just saying that all toyota 6 patern are the same. and the fj sares a lot of "dna" with the tundra like auto trany. i could go on but its a long list. they should have put the 4.7 even better the 5.7 in the fj the 4.0 is good.

OK, these rims are off of a Tundra and are the same rims that I have seen on Sequoia's. I dont know if they are the ones ytour talking about or not. But they DO FIT!
user41222_pic11951_1261468412.jpg
TIRE_RIM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom