pic of bracket please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
k im looking for a pic of the bracket that holds the throttle cable on the carb????? 72 2bbl carb that is.... any help is really needed quickly, gotta go for beer run ltr

yah it helps a little but i would really like it if i could see an actual pic of the carb and where this braket is located and how it mounts to the carb.......thanks

The bracket mounts on the two outboard carb mounting studs. The part that the linkage hooks to goes towards the firewall.

yah thankns but im really wanting a pic................to make sure its the right one

I thought we've been over this on another thread. Mark Algazy, Marksoffroad.net, posted the site and I told you to scroll down to the second pic....here it is.

Ed:rolleyes:

The sheath is held by the bracket at the far right, under the wire, and the dog knot on the cable itself fits in the open ended circle at the very bottom.
carb.jpg

yah i was just makin sure, and if your gonna get snippy about it then maybe dont respond...........thanks anyways....................cheers...............lol

Some folks just need to see things more than once, I guess. And if you think that was snippy, you haven't been around long! Mark will have any of the parts you need for that application.
GL!

Ed:D

just buggin yah man, im pretty green here just need to be shown a couple times....... yes my carb has that bracket on it already

" canada "

Say no more!

:beer: :beer:

Chat! Please move, Mod! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom