Physical inventory (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Threads
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
It's time for our Physical inventory. Gonna count the store on Friday nite (11-7). Got about $500 Grand to count, 16,000 active part numbers. Please forgive me If I'm a bit slow on the trigger in the next few days. It's "finals week" for me. I will assist as I am able to.

Cheers, Dan

Dan - Good thing you got my order out last week. :D

If I was closer I'd offer to help count. It would be fun to count the first 50 of those cool Toyota parts but I guess the novelty might wear off after a few 10,000 or so.

Hope it all adds up. :cheers:

R -

That looks like the contents of ONE shelf from one of the 169 bin locations I have to pick from. :flipoff2: (mine aren't in a pile like that either :flipoff2: )

I just inventoried my physical and didn't have to count past one.

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=7054;start=msg58281#msg58281 date=1067830409]
It's time for our Physical inventory. Gonna count the store on Friday nite (11-7). Got about $500 Grand to count, 16,000 active part numbers. Please forgive me If I'm a bit slow on the trigger in the next few days. It's "finals week" for me. I will assist as I am able to.

Cheers, Dan
[/quote]

Just talked to my parts guy Al.........he is doing the same thing. Dan, send old obsolete parts to me :D

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=7054;start=msg58281#msg58281 date=1067830409]
It's time for our Physical...[/quote]

when it comes time for the "turn your head and cough" portion, I hope she has small fingers

:flipoff2:

[quote author=woody link=board=2;threadid=7054;start=msg58425#msg58425 date=1067875928]
when it comes time for the "turn your head and cough" portion, I hope she has small fingers

:flipoff2:
[/quote]

...and short fingernails! :eek:

-H-

If it makes you feel better I get to do the inventory for my body shop in a month. just think counting clips and fasteners and wighing paint cans to see how much is left in them!!!!
to parafrase ren and stimpy "happy happy Joy Joy"
Dave

Good luck Dan.
I always appreciate your input and fast replies to help us out on the LC questions. Not alot of boards are like this and have person like you to assist. You are a big asset to the board.
Thanks again for letting us know. :cheers:

Dan, as a Controller who's observed more physical inventories than I care to remember - I feel your pain!

When you are finished, sit down, relax and have a :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom