PHOTO Request - LC100s running BFG K02s in 285/75-16 or 295/75-16... !! NEW PICS !! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 98 on 305 70 16 BFG. Slee lift. Fender is 37 1/2 at center in front

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3309.JPG

The 285 KO2's were in stalled in December. I love them. Quiet, smooth and very nice riding. I cranked the TB's a bit and have no lift in the rear. Factory 16" wheels no spacers ( although I have considered spacers) I am really digging the new Stealth F5 Wheels (search F5 wheels) but I just like a stocker look for now.

IMG_1661_2.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

VT3AEY7.jpg

Love this thread! Can anyone speak to the MPG delta from stock when running 285 or 295?

I will be getting K02s and would like to preserve at least a small amount of the already middling MPGs, but love the beefiness of these sizes.

Love this thread! Can anyone speak to the MPG delta from stock when running 285 or 295?

I will be getting K02s and would like to preserve at least a small amount of the already middling MPGs, but love the beefiness of these sizes.

Whatever loss of mileage actually occurs with a larger tire, the impact will seem even MORE amplified due to the speedometer/ odometers reading low after the swap.

-G

Has anyone confirmed 295/75/16 clearance with stock UCA's or SPC UCA's with no spacers?

Want to stay away from spacers. Thanks in advanced.

The 285 KO2's were in stalled in December. I love them. Quiet, smooth and very nice riding. I cranked the TB's a bit and have no lift in the rear. Factory 16" wheels no spacers ( although I have considered spacers) I am really digging the new Stealth F5 Wheels (search F5 wheels) but I just like a stocker look for now.

View attachment 1519281

View attachment 1519290

Hi, where did you get the red TRD badge for the grill? looks awesome ! i have the same exact LC

Hi, where did you get the red TRD badge for the grill? looks awesome ! i have the same exact LC
Ebay item from a Toyota dealer. It is a Tacoma OEM Part. High quality metal that comes in black or red. They used TRD logos like this on Tacoma tailgates for a year or two. OEM PT413-35120-02 in Red or OEM PT413-35120-03 in black. Great quality but a bit pricey.

Ebay item from a Toyota dealer. It is a Tacoma OEM Part. High quality metal that comes in black or red. They used TRD logos like this on Tacoma tailgates for a year or two. OEM PT413-35120-02 in Red or OEM PT413-35120-03 in black. Great quality but a bit pricey.

Thanks for the detailed info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom