Photo Accessories fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello I'm a new member I am impressed by the beautiful forum be interested in the legendary FJ40
I like to share pictures considered for some rare pieces FJ40 I hope you like it received

domain-53aac324f8.jpg

Steering wheel cover

domain-0b096be7ac.jpg

Be installed to the car plate

domain-dbdd02a00f.jpg

Miraya

domain-2244e8dc04.jpg

domain-0c166b434c.jpg

domain-20bdede767.jpg

domain-8bd4617254.jpg

domain-e4eb7696f7.jpg

Temperature sensor

domain-69fe65cc99.jpg

domain-73033e9d94.jpg

domain-f7ac8a9305.jpg

domain-a51882dda0.jpg

Very nice collection of parts you have there. The steering column cover you have in picture two has the hole for the button that releases the steering column lock. That may have come on the few 83 we got here but the few 82 I've seen didn't have that. That would be one accessory I would love to have.

:cheers:

Thank you Yes, the steering column cover model in 1984 because my 1984 FJ40

Thank you for your warm welcome
I have a FJ40 I'm from Saudi Arabia
And these are some photos of my FJ40 1984
This image is at the beginning of his purchase
domain-1dc25ce682.jpg

domain-2edcd5d721.jpg

The renovation is still ongoing to this moment

Reason for the delay is the electricity wires caused me a problem and I still work out

I dig the tassled dash cover. Is the interior stock? (besides the tassles I mean?

I dig the tassled dash cover. Is the interior stock? (besides the tassles I mean?

I know some of the LXs had a brown interior but looking at seat hinges I guessing grey was the color from the factory.

Can't tell is it missing part ofthe stock A/C? The duct running to the heater doesn't look stock. But coming from a dry climit it should restore nicely.

Welcome to Mud. I see you have stock fog lights. Seems to have been a popular option in the Middle East. Full Floating rear axle another thing we never got. If you ever find a dash insert and lower dash pad pieces I would be interested. Here in the US we got very few 83 and no 84. 83 was the first year of the dash insert, the piece where all the switches, ashtray and radio go. I know Specter Off Road has made at least one trip to Saudi Arabia and has a film clip of dozens and dozens of old 40 series Land Cruiser sitting in a junk yard. To me a perfect game show would be the winner got to go to Saudi Arabia and fill a 40' containter with 40 series parts out of one of these junk yards.

No, not LX color is not built in to the original owner, I was the first work of his upholstery to the color brown
To the basic color such as gray decorative door in the picture at the top
Yes Fog lights favorite because it is both very beautiful
I saw more in this forum FJ40 Modellatha from 1979 to the sixties
Look at the scrap is a very small arena other
Models 84 and 83 available
domain-d86d311525.jpg

domain-516048814f.jpg

domain-f0a1e91a44.jpg

Look at the scrap is considered very small compared with those

domain-7e6b7f0432.jpg

domain-8701357b7e.jpg

No, not LX color is not built in to the original owner, I was the first work of his upholstery to the color brown
To the basic color such as gray decorative door in the picture at the top
Yes Fog lights favorite because it is both very beautiful
I saw more in this forum FJ40 Modellatha from 1979 to the sixties
Look at the scrap is a very small arena other
Models 84 and 83 available
domain-d86d311525.jpg

domain-516048814f.jpg

domain-f0a1e91a44.jpg

Look at the scrap is considered very small compared with those

domain-7e6b7f0432.jpg

domain-8701357b7e.jpg

If you wanted to, is it possible you could ship those FJ45 pickups out of the Kingdom to a foreign buyer? Or is that not allowed by some export law?

I would just like the license plate bracket off that pickup. It appears to be a 79 or laterA guy could make a living just selling those FJ45 pickups and troops here if he could figure a way to get them here. Probably some of the 43/44 mid wheel base cruiser there also The white one in front appears to be a mid wheel base. While I'm sure most are FJ gasers as compared to Oz's diesel these are all left hand drives. Not sure how it is to export from Saudi Arabia to the US but you could make soem extra money selling parts off of those cruisers here in the US.

So would I take a pickup or a troopy:hmm: Why not one of each:idea:.

Need to wake up and realize I was just dreaming:rolleyes:

The left hand drive is what I want also. I can live just fine with a 2F or just the body and frame. There must be some strange export laws, tariffs, or some hassle. I have asked multiple SA folks on Mud about exporting a truck, and none ever respond. I am amazed no one has started an export business from SA, there must be a reason for this.

I do not know you are exporting it or not
But the FJ45 and FJ40 are refurbished and sold leisure
** scrap of information that is not me it's the person who purchased the accessories

Thank you once again

I do not know you are exporting it or not
But the FJ45 and FJ40 are refurbished and sold leisure
** scrap of information that is not me it's the person who purchased the accessories

Thank you once again

So those trucks are not considered scrap and will be rebuilt, interesting. As a citizen are you allowed to export a used vehicle such as in the pictures to someone outside SA?

Knew it was not scrap, but they are subject to the operation and use
Some scrap and some of them in good condition

I love your front seats!

Interesting question asked by John Smith noted above...can you sell and export a cruiser to someone in North America?

Nice '84 :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom