Phone holder ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wit's End adapter on a Ram mount

20230518_105331.jpg

Ram Mount Suction Cup mounted to the window with a long enough extension that I can position the phone in front of the AC vent on hot days.

Third or fourth vote for wits end useless cubby + RAM mount

IMG_7434.jpeg

Which clip is this? Is this Exact fit clip or suction cup? Didn't see anything for the 80 series on there site.
I went to the site. Looks like they don't make it anymore. Maybe try sending them an email or call.

I went to the site. Looks like they don't make it anymore. Maybe try sending them an email or call.
Yeah, I had a printout from last summer, at that time they were available. When I went to the website last week to (finally) order, there was no option for the 80 series!
I called their customer service number and was told they are out of stock and no longer will be available. Ughh :(
They didnt have any info on why the item was cancelled. Perhaps if a few people emailed or called them they will reconsider stocking the item again?
The product numer was Proclip Center Mount #851994.
(Variant 34515861733515)
Listed as exact fit for 1991-1994 LandCruiser.
Thanks

I am using the Absolute Wits End @NLXTACY A pillar mount along with a Ram mount for my phone. The nice part of where the phone sits, facial recognition is not an issue as it sits at eye level and a quick check of the GPS/Maps/Off Road app is a quick glance.

phone mount.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom