SOLD Phoenix, AZ: 2002 Land Cruiser UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
2002 Land Cruiser UZJ100 with 202K miles. The car has always resided in Arizona or Southern California and has no material rust. Most baseline maintenance has been done over the last 2 years bringing this to a high standard for future reliability.

Modifications from a pure stock UZJ100:
  • Lift kit - Tough Dog 2" lift done approximately 1 year ago including a differential drop
  • Full stereo replacement - Pionner CarPlay / Android Auto head unit, all new speakers (component speakers in front doors), and amplifier. Microphone mounted near rear view mirror for easy hands free calling. Dash mounted USB ports - 1 for CarPlay connection and a second for charging. Excellent sound and easy to use.
  • 33" tires - BFG K02s. New as of 12/20 and have maybe 6-8K miles on them.
Baseline / Preventative maintenance done recently:
  • Timing belt and water pump (May 2019, ~173K miles)
  • New front seat leather (2020)
  • New radiator and hoses (Dec 2020)
  • New tires (Dec 2020)
  • New steering rack (Nov 2021)
  • New brake rotors, front and rear (2022)
  • New AC condenser (2022)
The car is in relatively stock condition other than the modifications listed above - no bumpers, roof racks, etc. Given the relatively low mileage, baseline maintenance already completed, and lack of rust, this should be a great car for either and enthusiast looking to build up a rig with roof racks, bumpers etc. or for somebody who just wants a reliable occasional off-roader they never have to worry about. I'm selling this as I've recently imported a couple diesel Land Cruisers I'm fixing up and need to get rid of something (and selling this one is much easier than finding a divorce lawyer).

Price - $19,000

PM me here with your email address and I can include additional photos and / or answer any questions for you.

Photos (more to come in subsequent post):

IMG_5032.jpeg

IMG_5025.jpeg

IMG_5026.jpeg

IMG_5027.jpeg

IMG_5028.jpeg

More photos:

IMG_5034.jpeg

IMG_5035.jpeg

IMG_5036.jpeg

IMG_5037.jpeg

IMG_5038.jpeg

More photos:
IMG_5040.jpeg
IMG_5041.jpeg
IMG_5044.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg

last set of photos:
IMG_5047.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg
IMG_5051.jpeg

BTW - this car comes with three remote control keys, the 3-button kind with the buttons on the head of the key. All are fully functional, working batteries, etc.

Somebody asked in a PM, so I thought I'd post the answer publicly as well in case others have the same question: there is no known maintenance coming due on this car. The oil, oil filter, and air filter were all just changed, the tires have only 6-7K on them, and the brake rotors and pads are new. Everything is functioning, so other than oil changes, the next maintenance item I would expect would be the battery. I believe the current battery is around 3 yrs old, so it could last anywhere from 2 more months to 2 more years, but it does have a foreseeable end.

There is a pending offer on this one that appears will be completed barring some weird stuff. I'll switch the label to Sold after it is complete - likely late next week.

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom