SOLD PHOENIX, AZ: 1997 LX450, 158,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
GREEN
I am selling our family (3 brothers have driven this) LX450. My younger brother was driving this and the right rear door was hit a few years ago. Subsequently the insurance company totaled the car because of the age. I was able to find a new door and get it hung, but it does have a salvage title now. During the repair I also had them replace the gas tank and rear axial housing. This car still runs great but show signs of being stored outside for the past 14 years in Arizona. (Cracked leather seats, cracked dash, and faded exterior paint). I have never really cared how it looked but only how well it drove, as this was our off roading toy. It is factory triple locked. I decided to let this go as I have only taken it out once in the past year and none of my brothers have the time to drive it anymore either. Listing this for $12,000 but will take best offeer. The car has 158,500 miles. I will post pictures before and after accident.

IMG_5015.JPEG

IMG-5053.jpg

IMG-1037.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

I'll take the rear bumper off your hands if you are willing to part with it before selling (I'm in PHX too)

Pictures attached
I am selling our family (3 brothers have driven this) LX450. My younger brother was driving this and the right rear door was hit a few years ago. Subsequently the insurance company totaled the car because of the age. I was able to find a new door and get it hung, but it does have a salvage title now. During the repair I also had them replace the gas tank and rear axial housing. This car still runs great but show signs of being stored outside for the past 14 years in Arizona. (Cracked leather seats, cracked dash, and faded exterior paint). I have never really cared how it looked but only how well it drove, as this was our off roading toy. It is factory triple locked. I decided to let this go as I have only taken it out once in the past year and none of my brothers have the time to drive it anymore either. Listing this for $12,000 but will take best offeer. The car has 158,500 miles. I will post pictures before and after accident.

View attachment 3089944

View attachment 3089945

View attachment 3089946

View attachment 3089948
Additional pictures attached

IMG_2152.JPG

IMG_2153.JPG

IMG_2154.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back