SOLD Phoenix, AZ 1968 FJ40 factory soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
White
Here it is.......

Resized_20221008_151711.jpeg

Nice!

And another great deal from Jack.

If I fix the engine, the price will be raised significantly.

The build thread starts here:

I don't plan to replace the engine as of right now. If I did, the price will likely go up about $10k

OK, Thanks I will keep looking, I would like to have a FST to go along with my 69 Survivor FJ40. The roof has never been removed since new, so I don’t want to disturb the factory seal. That is what has got me interested in pursuing a FST FJ40. Sorry you have had engine problems. I looked at your thread and you do really nice work. The only thing I would change if it were mine is find some original seats and restore them and install them so it would be correct. But to be honest I am not a mechanic and have no way to replace the engine. 😩

OK, Thanks I will keep looking, I would like to have a FST to go along with my 69 Survivor FJ40. The roof has never been removed since new, so I don’t want to disturb the factory seal. That is what has got me interested in pursuing a FST FJ40. Sorry you have had engine problems. I looked at your thread and you do really nice work. The only thing I would change if it were mine is find some original seats and restore them and install them so it would be correct. But to be honest I am not a mechanic and have no way to replace the engine. 😩

Does Toyota still produce replacement blocks? My mechanic said if I could find a block that he could pull the engine and replace the cracked block. Then it would be mechanically good 😊

such a shame people spend +$50K on garbage when there's gems like this out there

This thing is cool. Will be back in Phoenix in a couple weeks. Would like to take a look if still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom