For Sale Phoenix, AZ - 06 LC for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2006 LC 2 owner, but really one as I purchased from my father and he was original owner. All service done by Toyota until I purchased, then Mobil 1 service done by myself. 190k miles, NO RUST - Arizona car it's whole life. Always garage kept, never abused or off-road. Asking 16,500. You will not find one in better shape. Cross drilled and slotted rotors all around XD wheels wrapped in BFG 265/70/17. Would like it to go to a LC lover and really do not want to CL this truck. You guys get first shot before I put it on CL. Come and get it boys. Just found out I can only attach 5 files, but have more pics I can send.

MVIMG_20191010_171625.jpg

MVIMG_20191010_171640.jpg

MVIMG_20191010_171703.jpg

MVIMG_20191010_171754.jpg

MVIMG_20191010_171811.jpg

Great deal! Should be gone quick

Like normal need some undercarriage pictures. fyi you can add more pictures, You just need to make a reply post (5 max per post) Do you still have the factory rims? Was the second timing belt and water pump done?

Ok, so I am getting lots of questions. I will try to answer all in this post.

First off VIN: JTEHT05JX62098247

I pulled the service history from Toyota and will attempt to post the pdf. Noticed on the last service it states front struts are seeping. They have not been repaired.

Timing belt and water pump were done at 102k miles along with a ton of other s***.

I do not have stock wheels.

No accidents.

AHC = yes

Everything works minus the TPMS sensors, all four are dead and need replaced. I was going to do it when new tires are needed.

MVIMG_20191011_103221.jpg

MVIMG_20191011_103228.jpg

MVIMG_20191011_104058.jpg

MVIMG_20191011_104115.jpg

MVIMG_20191011_104527.jpg

Last edited:
Here are is the service history report along with the detailed report of timing belt, etc. I can also post any of the other service date reports if anyone would like. Plus more pics.

PLEASE ASK FOR ANY MORE DETAILED UNDERCARRIAGE PICS SOON AND I WILL TAKE AND POST THEM. DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THIS ON MY LIFT ALL DAY.

MVIMG_20191011_104606.jpg

MVIMG_20191011_104632.jpg

Attachments

• ServiceHistoryReport.pdf
    24.9 KB · Views: 212
  • ServiceHistoryRecordReport.pdf
    21.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Vehicle Specs - 2006 Land Cruiser.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I was trying to find one without the height control system but i think I might still be interested.

Ok. I’m on duty today but we have a couple of days off tomorrow and Monday so let me talk to the wife and see what her thoughts are. Maybe I could sell it as a Grand Canyon trip :)

Nice price on a clean looking 06!, if I wasn't a 9 months out from buying one (waiting for a lease to expire) I'd scoop it up. Good luck with the sale. Appreciate keeping it in the IH8Mud community first.

Shoot, I'm only a few months out on having the finances together too. That price is unreal. So much want. Owner financing option available? Ha ha

I seriously don't know what the buyers are looking for, if i was in the market i'd buy a plane ticket and take this home. People that post WTB yet don't act on something like this, makes no sense.

I think people, myself included have a hard time getting over that for a normal car 100K miles is a lot. So the 190K looks scary but really is more like 50-75K for a normal car. Other couple of items for me are how is the AHC working? how many gradations? Also second timing belt is due. Also other 200K service items (ball joints, CV joints, steering rack, shocks, brakes, starter, ignition coils) Lastly for me a couple cosmetic thing. Removing the brush guard no big deal, but front black wind screen any fade or problems on removing that? I had small rust spots on my truck that I removed one. (but I am in Wisco) lastly not a fan of black wheels so adding cost of new wheels and tires.

I think people, myself included have a hard time getting over that for a normal car 100K miles is a lot. So the 190K looks scary but really is more like 50-75K for a normal car. Other couple of items for me are how is the AHC working? how many gradations? Also second timing belt is due. Also other 200K service items (ball joints, CV joints, steering rack, shocks, brakes, starter, ignition coils) Lastly for me a couple cosmetic thing. Removing the brush guard no big deal, but front black wind screen any fade or problems on removing that? I had small rust spots on my truck that I removed one. (but I am in Wisco) lastly not a fan of black wheels so adding cost of new wheels and tires.
You are not alone. Thinking same on the timing belt, plus removal of the guards from the front and rear. Had not thought of the 200k items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom