For Sale Phoenix 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/847748269/overview?aff=share_other
Not affiliated but I am friends with the guy who traded this truck in. Great truck really nice build. Very well taken care of too. The dealership selling it isn’t listing any of the custom goodies looks like they don’t know what to do with a customized truck like this. It’s got OME suspension, K9 rack, custom spare carrier in cargo area, painted gray 18” steelies. Custom front and rear slider / bumpers. WKO rock sliders, Safari snorkel with pre cleaner. Radiator and water pump changed preemptively. I’m sure there is more but that’s all I’m remember now. I’m not affiliated in any way with this ad, but I would love to see the truck go to someone on mud.

Hey, check out this car I found on Cars.com: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/847748269/overview?aff=share_other

Seems like a pretty fair price for what it is/the limited pics and info available.
Yeah there is a whole lotta info on the build on Mud. I got to see a lot of it in person really unique build with a lot of thought into it. When he traded I assumed the dealer was gonna really hype it up and charge a premium in today's market. But looks like they don't want to bother as even the photos and info and price are all minimum. Good deal for somebody who wants a truck already partially built and ready to roll. Super clean under, it's been an AZ it's whole life I think

Looking for a AZ J200. Seems like a solid deal. Why the trade in and not list it here?
I'd jump on it then if I were you, or at least go see for yourself. I doubt it'll last long. Today's market that's closer to what stock 200's are selling for. This he spent 2 years building so I haven't seen anything near that for a built one. Not sure the exact story but I believe he traded in (vs selling on Mud) just for financing simplicity because he still was making payments

Seems fair. If it was close to me I would jump on it as long as everything else checks out. I don't need the snorkel, but it doesn't bother me either.

yep. Hot market for sure. I'll definitely try to see it soon. So I can see why the trade in. The other side of the questions was why sell? He spent 2 years building it and then traded it in. Maybe you know, maybe not. Seller is still on mud?

Volo- agree about snorkel.

yep. Hot market for sure. I'll definitely try to see it soon. So I can see why the trade in. The other side of the questions was why sell? He spent 2 years building it and then traded it in. Maybe you know, maybe not. Seller is still on mud?

Volo- agree about snorkel.
Yep seller is still on Mud, I'd imagine he'd be willing to answer questions if you DM him. I tried to tell him not to sell for several weeks, but he had his reasons. Check out the truck if you want, and feel free to ask me as well I'm pretty familiar with everything he's done to it. I know that K9 rack he bought just a few weeks before he decided to sell so thats pretty much brand new. Check that build thread listed above it's mostly in there too.

flightmedic mailbox is full. No questions, I guess if there were anything seriously wrong it wiould be know. Thanks.

flightmedic mailbox is full. No questions, I guess if there were anything seriously wrong it wiould be know. Thanks.
Bummer on the mailbox. Well if you have anything specific you want to know feel free to ask....I might have answers. Radiator/water pump/hoses/belts/suspension I installed with him so I'm pretty familiar

Dumb question for DPA... you know if the airbags and sensors are fully in tact with these bumper mods? Loving this rig and the mods.

Dumb question for DPA... you know if the airbags and sensors are fully in tact with these bumper mods? Loving this rig and the mods.
That I do not know for sure. I was only partly involved his his bumper chop project. As far as i know yes they are all in tact still. I know the parking sensors work because that part of the plastic is still above the bumpers

Well looks like somebody snatched it up. Shows sold on cars.com. Now i just want to know who bought it

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 7.25.33 PM.png

Unfortunately not me. FWIW, I talked to the dealer and said it sold for list price plus tax/title/fees. Was likely going to make the trip to Phoenix on Friday for this one. Oh well.

Unfortunately not me. FWIW, I talked to the dealer and said it sold for list price plus tax/title/fees. Was likely going to make the trip to Phoenix on Friday for this one. Oh well.
Bummer, was a good deal. Like I'd said I'm actually surprised it took as long as it did to sell. Next closest price in AZ is that 2014 for $47k at some random Chevy dealer. Well hoping it pops up on mud and we can see where it landed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom