Philly...Cowtown base here...the Piggie has landed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Approximately 12:10 PM EST...Rhino's former 76 Piggie arrived safe and sound at it's temporary pig pen in Cowtown. Many thanks go to Clay for getting the piggie on the transporter on his end....not to mention the day we spent north of town doing some wheeling and sight seeing...thanks again. Now I am just looking for a window where I can string a few days onto a weekend to get out there and begin/continue the resurrection of the pig. Unfortunately all but 2 of the pics I took while wheeling were "file corrupted"....bastage camera....but here is one of them...
pigtrip3cropsm.JPG

that's Clay's pig above...here is the pig he sold me
MVC-002Fsm.JPG

USM ...piglet is a 76

Wayne...maybe ...maybe not...it all depends on how much time I get to play with it between now and then. Lacrosse season is fast upon me and I coach a HS boys team....that, and my real job keeps me hoppin lately on a slow day and the 6 month outlook there is insane. The swine will be done in when it's done....I'm too old to rush this shiite anymore. Who knows though....we just gotta wait and see !

toddslater said:
USM ...piglet is a 76

Wayne...maybe ...maybe not...it all depends on how much time I get to play with it between now and then. Lacrosse season is fast upon me and I coach a HS boys team....that, and my real job keeps me hoppin lately on a slow day and the 6 month outlook there is insane. The swine will be done in when it's done....I'm too old to rush this shiite anymore. Who knows though....we just gotta wait and see !

I was being hopeful, it you need anything, let me know! You can always ride shotgun if your pig can't make it.

Thanks guys...looks like I am able to scam some pig play time for next weekend...taking Friday and Monday off to add to the quality swine time. 1st item up for bid....pig mobile. Gotta get that piggie wallering on it's own so it doesn't have to be pushed in and out of his temporary pen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom