Philips automotive lighting 11258XUX2 X-tremeUltinon LED car Headlight Bulb (H1), 6.500K (1 Viewer)

It's good to know that you had good experience with leaving them uncovered. One of the main reasons I went with Philips over others is reliablity from a well known brand, hopefully.

ramangain

SILVER Star
Atlantis - now in the Land of Enchantment
Keep in mind you don't know their usage assumptions. Most lasers and LEDs are rated in operational hours before xx% output degradation of rated output to declare a failure. The obvious cheat was to rate them low.

IIRC, when I worked at NUBURU a few years ago, the target was 20%, but I could be wrong. Things have probably changed.

Are there any other add-on items needed like Canbus LED Controller? I noticed that the UK versions are not EU compliant either.
There is no addon that I have to buy. The package comes with the bulbs and the led drivers for a complete installation.

I wanted brighter headlights but, I wasn't wild about modifying my 2001 LX470 beautiful glass lens headlights, running wires, mounting relays and ballasts under the hood. So I decided to try the new LED lights and caps.

My plan so far:

Lasfit has the hard plastic caps back in stock. I ordered 4 of them yesterday. I think I am going to drill a hole in the caps at 5 o'clock and 7 o'clock in the hopes of getting some colder air the headlights but, still trying to keep them protected as much as possible.

I ordered the Philips X-tremeUltinon H1 LED Bulbs for the low beams.
I also ordered GTR Ultra Series 2.0 9005 H1 LED Bulbs for the high beams.

It will be a few weeks before I get all the parts but, if someone in the future reminds me, I will give them my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom