phase 2 interior complete...check out the new "headliner" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just finished up....new "headliner" installed....took all day...sanded top...applied 3 coats..real slow to dry in this cold ars weather....next prep floor and install durabak...what do you guys think?
osagecruiser
headliner.JPG
headliner2.JPG
headliner3.JPG

i know you see it hanging out of the dash:eek: .....i know it looks out of control but believe me i have it all figgerd out.....maybe...i hope....i just have a couple of loose ends to tie up.....rear lights...dome light of some sort and fuel sending wires...i will know more by weeks end.....thanks for your concern:D

marc

Dude! That looks great!
The wires will sort themselves, i'm sure. Though i have no stinking clue what i'm going to do with mine - i'm installing a new 'ez wireharness' who knows...
Anyway, yeah, the paint rocks!
nice work!

Process Question

It looks great! Please describe the process...sandpaper grit, etc. Thanks.

d
i sanded the roof surface with a 120 grit sand paper on a dewalt orbital sander...i then wiped the surface down with a damp rag...shop vac the perimeter edge and rolled and brushed 4 coats of a product call sno roof...sno roof is usually used on exterior building roofs...i found it to be a very serviceable product for this install...the manufacturer claims 500% elasticity...it looks great in person and i am sure will last a very long time....much cheaper than a new headliner...a 1 gallon can cost 19.99 from my local ace hardware...hope that is enough info...if not just let me know
osagecruiser

hey mike
bring er down.....you can get in line right behind my 55...i bet i could do red as long as you bring the paint...omni by ppg please

osagecruiser

thanks fellas...its coming along...durabak floor details wed evening!
osagecruiser

no restoration...trying to stay close with lights and body features...chey 283 kills restoration and the 14 year old that will be driving has approved and must approve all mods....so when you look at it try to do it with a 14 year old boys eyes and ideas....i coach a little but try to let him decide on major issues.

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom