Parting Out PGH, PA but can ship - 2000 LX470 100 Series Full part out Interior and many more - Full google photo album link for your browsing - check it out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
********Google Drive link of photos of every part for sale found here*************

While in the middle of restoration on my 2000 LX470 someone totaled my car out on the street overnight in hit and run fashion. I have decided to wait on getting a truck and have a ton of parts available for sale. The car had 190k original miles and tested with all functions working. The seat heaters work

I am located in Pittsburgh but can ship parts out to anywhere in the U.S. - I can also help you arrange affordable shipping for the larger items such as the seats, door panels, dashboard, etc..

ALSO AVAILABLE:

-ECU (PCM) + Ignition column assembly + Transponder Key Set : if you are looking to chase down ECU-related problems or just need the whole set I have it available currently. Asking $700 obo.

-Brand New Sankei 555 Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Complete SET (Both Left Front and Right Front wheels) - $120

- Clean Reset ECU for 1998 -2002 LX470 : $300

-Brand new OEM 100 Series Oil pump , Toyota Genuine - $120

Let me know what you need and we can combine and figure out a fair price. Thanks for looking!

Hi eLX, sorry for your loss — pics suggest your truck was in great shape.

I have a 2001 Land Cruiser … I think many of your parts (but not all) are interchangeable.

Wanted to buy (seeking more info):
Driver fog lamp
3d row seatbelt (R/passenger side)
Sunroof motor
Rear lift gate
Front fender wells (L + R splash guards)
Sankei upper & lower ball joint set

Seeking 2 other body panels — I can describe, but I don’t know a proper name or part number.

Thank you,
E

Do you have the radio bezel?
Also looking for the rear spoiler
Drivers side seat heater switch
Sunroof controler. I'm sure there's more

Driver front fender inner liner shipped to Madison wi 53719?

Do you still have the subwoofer and did it work before removal?

Hey there, im looking for a center headrest for the rear seat if youve still got it?

HVAC controls and associated wiring harnesses available? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom