PFran LED Order Scam (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any recommendations for LED light replacements since this is no longer an option?

Any recommendations for LED light replacements since this is no longer an option?
P.M. sent
’MUD’s Small Business Storefront (Classified Section) has LED lighting vendors. 😊

Man, that’s crazy. The irony is that a few years ago I ordered a full set of LED replacements from PFran for my LC100, and received them just fine, but I never got around to installing them, and they appear to be lost forever somewhere in my house. They are still in the box they were shipped in. I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to find it.

In any case, it stinks so many folks ordered these, but never received them.
I was able to get LEDs for every light on my LX450 just by doing some research any ordering the right part numbers on amazon, for cheaper than the PFran website was selling them for.

I have good results from SuperBrightLEDs.

They have bulbs in varying brightness to suit your tastes.

There are several posts on MUD with the part numbers for the different FJ models.

I was able to get LEDs for every light on my LX450 just by doing some research any ordering the right part numbers on amazon, for cheaper than the PFran website was selling them for.

I have good results from SuperBrightLEDs.

They have bulbs in varying brightness to suit your tastes.

There are several posts on MUD with the part numbers for the different FJ models.
Still cheaper on Amazon if ordered individually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom