For Sale Peyton, CO, 1964 L and R Bug Catcher Wing Vents with latches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Left and Right Wing Vents from a 1964 FJ45 LBP. Includes frames, glass, and latch assemblies with knobs (black)
$150 to the lower 48
$125 if you pick up, Peyton CO near Colorado Springs.

20210718_160346.jpg

20210718_160430.jpg

20210718_160448.jpg

Bump for ya.😉

Still waiting to hear back. Gotta love the comment about "antiquated stuff." Some of us are more "antique" than others !

Arrived today. The most professional and careful packaging I have ever seen. Mike's attention to avoiding breakage or damage was fantastic. It shows that with care, glass items CAN be safely shipped, if the sender is thoughtful and spends the time to do it right.

Thanks @miker !

Arrived today. The most professional and careful packaging I have ever seen. Mike's attention to avoiding breakage or damage was fantastic. It shows that with care, glass items CAN be safely shipped, if the sender is thoughtful and spends the time to do it right.

Thanks @miker !
Oh man, I’m jealous. Great get there. I’m glad they made it to you in good shape.

Sorry, @MadMace . Seems like it's just luck when you open your computer and something you need is staring you in the face. I, too, have been on the other side of being late to the party. Over the years it kind of evens itself out. If I come across another set, I'll give you a holler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom