Pet photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is ok. He won't make that mistake but one time. After the cat tears his ass up he will learn who is really the boss. Cats aren't difficult at all. You just have to understand them. Try to get a cat to fetch. Pssst you get the damn stick of you want it so bad. I got more important things to do.

View attachment 1291983

Exactly, one of mine actually plays catch with me.

Rob, think I've got this cat thing figured out.:D

Gata1.JPG
gata2.JPG

:clap: Spot on.

On a sobering note, friend of mine's pooch after a 20 minute battle under a barn with a Javelina..
Black Dog Blues 001.jpg
Black Dog Blues 002.jpg

I am no cat expert, but after getting close and personal, this 'she' cat looks more like a neutered 'he'.
Previously rolling with the neighbors story here....(The "stuff" looks more like an empty package)..

Sometimes I question when a cat looks at you with the typical cat look what they are thinking. I guess it would be something like: "with enough time and patience maybe I can train this dumbass to to what I want him to do". That look you get from a cat with half closed eyes almost says, " Man you are killing me. How many times to I have to show you want I want".

Got to love these black dogs, check this out.

If you want the best seat in the house, move the cats

IMG_20180111_021815360.jpg

This is Cole, I call him my breadwinner. I have won a handful of photo contests with this shot. He's since been diagnosed with Addison's disease, so his hunting days are done. He just hangs around the house, goes on cruises and costs me about $120 a month. Owell...
Since I posted this Cole has passed. I think he had a stroke. He started to have similar symptoms from before he was diagnosed with Addisons. I thought I would just take him to the vet in the morning. He passed in the middle of the night, on his bed. If only we could all be so lucky.

cole

Then there is Rosco... He's an alright dog for a little guy.
IMG_5152

When Cole passed, I was perfectly content on just having Rosco. He keeps super easy and doesn't cause any problems. But my wife surprised me with the damned devil for Christmas.
This is Earl, and I swear he is the antichrist.

Last edited:
My princess, Ms. Ella. I kind of spoil her (she was my wife's cat when we first got together--I have one, she has two. Now they're a blended family. Ella is the only female).
Ms. Ella.jpg

Here are my sweet chinchillas. Indeed, there is nothing cuter than small fluffy animals. To tell the truth, when I am tired and I had a hard day, it takes just some minutes to see them and I calm down. As if they fill you with energy and kindness, I relax while playing with me. Our children have already grown up for a long time and we forgot how to have fun with funny toddlers. I had to study the chinchilla care guide to take care of them correctly. They are really very special.

big yawn.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom